بِســـمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْـــــم


Loving someone who doesn't love you back is like hugging a cactus...
The tighter you hold on, the more it hurts. ^^





Saturday 15 September 2012

my little beauty

assalamualaikum w.b.t.

hi , everyone.
long time long see yeahh.
hehe.
btw, i wrote this entry mightly i'm not hve enough time after this
because i hve many many many college event after this,

#sampai nak termuntah bila meeting.
hehe.js joking.

yeaahh.
that is my responsibility.
so, i should give a best commitment.
insyaALLAH :)

for the first ,
i think i'm not mention again about my current status right?
what status hahh??
hehe.
not about my personal status, but it is my status at college.
okay, i'm not ready yet to tell all of you about this.
heeee =.=
later lah!
will cliche' .

okay, back to main entry actually,
i want to share with uolls about my new image :)
hehe
supriseeeee

i was wearing braces right now

i am very happy
very comfortable
very confident to smile
very like in my life
and i'm very very beautiful right now
haha.
ohh my statement
very very tak boleh blah la kan!
girl
what of use outer beautiful?
the inner beautiful is important
(:
so now ,my aim to wear braces had achieved.this is my dream since i'm at school
but i had a little bit problems.

fyi, i use my own money to wore this.
alhamdulillah. rezeki from Allah.
total cost around 4k.

so, for who want to wearing braces,
go and wear!


#but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil
thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die




#hates guys who had principle like i was born to flirt.


sincerely,
sarahsurihani

1 comment:

  1. assalamualaikum..sy dah follow..kalo ada masa,jenguklah belog sy..kalo sudi follow lah =)

    ReplyDelete